Oct 7, 2010

I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE, CAN I ??


Within one month , I have discovered that confident , happy N successful are not necessarily born with 'Superior talent' , 'extraordinary intelligence' , 'motivated genes' or 'super good looks' (
althou it may seem so) . So from that , I have discovered the right strategies to make my life become more better than before this . I also TRY to do like these

Balance my work, on9 , love and family effectively
Achieve top n focus in bisness (REALLY HOPE SO)
Get along with my parents
Motivate myself whenever I feel lazy (all times hehe?)
Make friends or staff easily (be sporting at all)
Confidently deal with any CHALLENGES (I CAN DO IT!)
Make smarter decisions

In my life, what I dreams , what I want , it's not easy to become a reality to me at all.
Failed ? Just like that . But then , the difference is when I dont get or reach my aims , my goals , I dont see it experience as failure , NO . But I see it as a 'Learning experience' .
I have to motivated myelf bcoz I have learned something , learn from my mistakes , and promise with myself I will not do the same thing again , I will change it , prove it , until I succeed .


Ermmmmm...
I can type what my mind n heart said , but... can I do it ?


*Believe in urself :)

6 comments:

Kakcik Seroja said...

InsyaAllah... you can (as you wish it)..

sweetsal said...

hidup di dunia macam2 kita impikan, tapi tak semudah apa yg kita hajat tu tercapai...kena banyak2 bersabar dlm mengharungi dugaan dan cabaran...

btw..tkasih sudi singgah..dtg lagi ye...

Ayu said...

..the happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything,they just make the most of everything that comes along their way....love ur life..& also like u said ~believe in urself~
(",)

ozzy said...

salam..
Wish your dream come true...
" Always aim to the sky..if you can't achieve it at least you can touch the cloud "..
If you read my blog from the beginning (I manage with a numbering - all my personal life)you can see how I'm suffer as a 'stranger' and I can say that you are more lucky than me...bersyukurlah.

sarah-najwan said...

insyaAllah amy..semoga awak memperoleh segalanya..hepi2 deh..

Unknown said...

Buatlah..lakukanlah..kejarlah..juangkanlah..apa saja yg dirasakan perlu demi kemaslahatan hidup selagi tak melanggari syariat..
go ahead..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Belog KAK AMY Copyright © 2015. Design by MaiGraphikDesign