May 19, 2010

AND I DID IT MY WAY


I love this version plus the video.. Just because it was brought up with sinical and sarcastic video..

Not to forget the meaning of the words and how beautiful the original version was sang by Frank Sinatra..

Here’s the lyric…enjoy…

Btw, don’t take this too serious hahaha..

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
You cunt, I´m not a queer
I´ll state my case, of which I´m certain
I´ve lived a life that´s full
I’ve traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets, I´ve had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did, what I had to do
And saw it through with out exemption
I planned each chartered course
Each careful step along the highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

There were times, I´m sure you knew
When there was fuck f**k f**k-all else to do
But through it all, when there was doubt
I shot it up or kicked it out
I faced the wall and the world
And did it my way

I’ve laughed and been a snake
I´ve had my fill, my share of losing
And now, the tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think, I killed a cat
And may I say, not in a gay way
Oh no, oh no not me
I did it my way

For what is a brat, what has he got
When he wears hats and he cannot
Say the things he truly feels
But only the words, of one who kneels
The record shows, I f**ked a bloke
And did it my way

5 comments:

AkU said...

love it 2..but prefer sang by sinatra..

Kak Amy said...

wah ada geng cam nie...

atuk said...

Assalamualaikum Amy

salam ziarah

Wassalam

Kak Amy said...

alam..terima kasih ye

Amirah bte. Norjali said...

Owh.. baru terbaca profil hubby u. Saya pun student Uniten bangi jugak. Hubby u amek coz ape erk?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Belog KAK AMY Copyright © 2015. Design by MaiGraphikDesign